- Are you frustrated not knowing how to read your office's cost reports?
- Want to learn a better way to understand the numbers and the meaning behind them?
- Do you zone out in meetings because you don’t know what the presenter is saying?
Don’t be! Earned Value Management Explained will solve this for you.
Earned value management is NOT only for the office. You can apply EVM principles to home projects too. Here are some home projects where you can use earned value management:
- Boy Scout troop,
- Easter egg hunt, or
- transitioning your lawn from winter to spring,
You can use earned value management to project time and cost of all of these projects. I have created this course with you in mind. I understand that you are very busy with competing interests for your time. You have work and family demands. That’s why Earned Value Management is on demand. You can learn on your own time and at your own pace!
What You Will Get in This Course
- Practical knowledge to read and calculate budget and cost reports
- Real-life examples
- Budget and Cost situation analyses
- Modules that you can learn at your own speed
- Digital format that you can take anywhere
You get more! I have included bonus lessons to give you a more well-round understanding of earned value management. I want to make sure that everything that I teach you can apply at work and home.
- Want to erase the budget report learning curve?
- Want to not only understand but participate in future office meeting?
Sign up today! http://carlarjenkins.com/evmexplained
Carla Jenkins is a phenomenal expert specializing in positive change management. She helps people capitalize upon all opportunities that positive change brings. As the CEO of Phenomena Management Consulting, Carla Jenkins is a business visionary and trailblazer who coaches and leads organizations and individuals in addressing their business, economics, branding and project management needs.
Jenkins has received her BA in International Economics from Hiram College and her MBA from Cleveland State University. She also possesses 10 years’ experience in corporate America, a LinkedIn Pulse contributor and a certified project management professional. Ms. Jenkins is the host of Positive Change with Carla radio show focusing on positive change and project management. You can visit her site at http://carlarjenkins.com/